Friday, March 19, 2021

Just Me (why why why)

I am a hopeless romantic who is eternally pessimistic about the longevity of happiness 

I’ll stay realistic on the basics, the truth and lies, of the world we live and love in these days of days.

A happy ever after is Idyllic but unrealistic considering divorce stats and the unfaithful marriages 


I’ve been one who was the ideal couple but I know the truths and lies beyond the fairy tale facade 


I might need you now

But forever?

I don’t need any one

But just me 


I was hopelessly in love with a danger that almost ruined me but somehow I survived 


You could promise the stars but you can’t touch them so that’s nothing more than a fallacies 


Love is meant to be pure and true but I’ve found it’s a crutch to hold on to the blissful past


I’ve been there and done that for the world to see and I don’t know if I can do that shit ever again. 


I might need you now

But forever?

I don’t need any one

But just me 


Why why why is this game a thing 

Why why why do we emote dreams

Why why why do we struggle here

Why why why is love the end game 


I might need you now

But forever?

I don’t need any one

But just me 

No comments:

Post a Comment