Thursday, March 25, 2021

Who? ...the echo...


(Do you hear the reverb

The past who’s echoing?)


I'm learning to celebrate the memory and not become a victim of the crime I created in my head

To take all that you gave me to see all the good and let go of the bad it all makes me who I am and I know I am amazing


I am grateful to have found someone who has learned this lesson and has shared it with me

They will always be my hero who was able to save me from myself

I'm so glad that his lessons have taught me to be able to share with him but I have learned as well

I now know that there is a part of me that I can give to everyone


Who are we.  Who are us.  Who are you.  Who am I.  

 

I am glad to celebrate the foolishness of what was the ignorance and how selfishly I was above it. You were here this is then and now is now.  But why do you care you’re such a selfish human being you should die in dirt.  


It’s hard to live and let go when when your choices have left a hole in my purity and forgiveness.    That makes it’s hard to figure out the roles we played then and how they are perceived now as it depends on who you ask who was right, was wrong, was the fool, the winner in the classic tragedy:   The what was said by whom about whom.   


Who are we.  Who are us.  Who are you.  Who am I.  


The echos (love making, fights, promises)

The echos (the cheating, lies, accusing)


The dust settles 

And it rains

It washes us clean

Just to start again. 


Who are we.  Who are us.  Who are you.  Who am I.  


The echo

Who?   We are the echo

Who?   The echo is us

Who?   You are the echo

Who?   The echo is me


No comments:

Post a Comment