Saturday, March 6, 2021

Spotlight Complex

You'll regret pushing me away

Cause when you see me with an upgrade

You'll be sad you missed your chance


As for me I’ll take it in stride

I gave your a chance and now it's gone

Ill be sure to take care of me

So don't blame me when you feel inferiority 


Im sick and tired of being made to feel

I'm responsible for every ones actions and thoughts

I'm not that powerful

No matter how much power you give me


I didn't make you sneak around

To feel that you had to screw around

That's your own insecurities tying you down

I got mine with pride no shame

We were only fucking just party friends 

So don't make me feel like I'm to blame


Why is my spotlight giving you such a complex

If you knew me as my friend

You'd be proud of my time to shine 


Riot rights and Miranda ones 

I can’t hold you back any more

What is Intimacy now 


It’s a construct of illusion 

That people like you push off on me

But I’ll take care of number one 

I don’t have time to deal with your insecurities 


I’m worn and weary because I’m loving 

Why should I concern human thought beyond my own mind

We aren’t here just for me

But for the calamity we will see 


I didn’t see you in darkness 

Sinning Doing biblical sins 

That’s all you being a false victim In this tale

I don’t need you anymore 

You mean nothing to me any more now

Our time back then a spot of shame


Why is my spotlight giving you such a complex

If you knew me as my friend

You'd be proud of my time to shine 


And you wonder why I end up feeling the way I do

I'm not good enough so that as soon as I leave you go get screwed

While I waited and waited for you to take me in

Fuck it!  Even though you're giving me power i refuse to reciprocate 


No comments:

Post a Comment