Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Introduction

I use to post my lyrics and poems on Facebook, but since certain people are highly annoyed by me sharing these...and I quote "Stop writing pity party letters ....stop posting whiney ass shit."

Writing has always been therapeutic for me, and has often help me stop saying things to people that could ruin peoples lives, so people should be grateful I use this outlet instead of taking things out on them.

When I write, it starts from a personal experience, but as the process develops it moves from autobiographical to biographical.    The emotion that sparks the creativity only begins the process and I have to draw from the stories and experiences of others to finish the process.

I chose to title this blog "electric forest" because I wanted to represent the part of all of us that is organic and the part of us that is synthetic.  We ourselves are from nature but many of our influences are man made or man inflicted.  With that theory all of my words come from my own "electric forest."

I end this introduction with this statement:  "If you don't want to read this stuff, then don't, then you'll have nothing to complain about!"

No comments:

Post a Comment