Thursday, May 23, 2013

"N2U"




I will break into your heart
just to find my heart you stole... 
But all I want to take away is, 
your heart to beat as mine

I'm not going to lie and say I've never felt like this before
But you're giving me this and so much more
I don't know what hold you have over me
But I'm eager to see what we can be

Cause I'm in to you

I'm waiting for you to let
Me inside your heart and mind
I want to ease your hurt and your pain
Just like you're easing mine

What is it that I have to say or do to be the one for you
Just how much time do I have to endure
You say you're such a mess but so am I
Filled with happiness so much that I cry

Cause I'm in to you

Listen to the words I say
No matter how much I want
This will happen when it's suppose to
Ill be here until then

Cause I'm in to you

No comments:

Post a Comment