Friday, September 11, 2020

I’m Listening

 Despite the white noise

The static

And all the background noise

I hear you

Despite the distraction

The lie

And all the deflection

I hear you. 


Tell me friend 

What’s your truth

How’ve you be hurt

And what can I do


I’m listening


Despite rhetoric. 

Foolishness 

Words they will soon regret 

Ignorance 

And a moment of peace. 

A lie

It could be reflection. 

I see you


Tell me foe

What’s the truth

Why you still hurt 

And what can I do


I’m listening. 


Despite all your lies

Craziness 

Words they’d soon forget

Ignorance 

Can I just release it all

The lie 

Despite all my rejection 

I see you. 


But who are we

(Black white latin asian and African)

But everything. 

I’m here to be everything to the great

So who are we

(Gay bi Homo trans undecided)

But everything. 

I’m here to everything to the great 


In spite of your white lies

Colonist 

Ideas that we’d forget. 

Here we are. 


I’m listening


(Silence)



No comments:

Post a Comment