Saturday, September 12, 2020

Enamored

 We met in a bathroom

And there was a spark

How am I to feel about this.  


You loved my Cute undies 

Then Went to nice vein

How am I do feel about this. 


Did you like seeing me there

In underwear you’d never seen before 

Is that why you keep trying to come back for more?


How does it feel to be so enamored. 


You put your two lips on

My sex organ so

How am I to feel about this. 


And you still toy with me

Yet I play the game

How am I to feel about this. 


You enjoy this fantasy 

A missed chance dangling his piece for you

Or am I now just a forgotten chance to score ?


How does it feel to be so enamored. 


There was a time

In 1999

You could have been mine

You’re loved up and I’m damaged

Maybe in another life , another time


How do I look in your dreams

Was I everything you wet dreamed of

Am I the one you would reject everything for 


How does it feel to be so enamored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment