Friday, February 11, 2022

若い愛の歌 (Song of Young Love)

 若い愛の歌

(Wakai Ai no Uta)



What is clarity

And understanding. 

Without saying 

I want you here 


Not just any one 

But you fool 

Damn you 


Is it wrong to say 

I love you. 


At first light 

The animals go wild

And so do I for you


Despite it all 

I want you 

Need you crave you 

Damn you. 


*primal scream*


Why should I trust you 

Words are just some lies 

I ignore dear 

And what of it 


I won’t be alone 

Despite you 

Crave it


And my soul wants it

Everyday. 


In the interim 

I’m wide open

The second ish

Its bullshit . 


As cute as you are

So you know your place

In this Allegory

Just fuck it up dear

The echo in the noise 


and right now

The sun shines 

On a victory

Or a fairytale


But what do you know. 

What can I say

Beating around a bush

Gets us no where 

Forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment