Monday, May 1, 2023

Crazy and Addicted

Crazy and Addicted

Moribund Devotion IV


Lock me up 

I’m clearly mental 

Why would I succumb to you? 

Especially when on paper, we make no sense 

But like I’ve said, more than once 

“I don’t know what you do to me “

But I never try to make it stop 


I know how I’m acting 

And how it looks 

I don’t care if they say I’m crazy 

Because I’m crazy for you 


How do you? 

Rehabilitate 

Matters of the heart like 

I’m clearly intoxicated on your hormones

Yeah, I know this isn’t good 

As love will lead me to my death 

And I’m Jonesing or another hit 


They blame an addiction. 

It’s kinda sketch. 

But I’m not tweaked out on some dumb drug 

I’m addicted to you 


Would you ever tell someone to come down when they’re worked up?

And if you did, what kind of response would you get?

Right now I’m looking and feeling bat shit crazy because

that’s what you did, don’t be alarmed by what’s coming back at you


Maybe I’m spinning out

about to crash.

If I survive this, please send some help

I’m crazy and addicted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment