"Forgiveness"


I know I hurt you
It hurts me to know I can be so cruel
I know it hurts you
That I have broken every single rule
I can’t take away
The pain and torment you are going through
I regret the day
That I stopped communicating with you

Here I am on my hands and knees
Begging you for your forgiveness
Are you hearing all of my pleas
Begging you for your forgiveness

I thought I’d moved on
I did not want to go back to that place
But since I’ve been gone
All I can see is the hurt on your face
I was out of line
But I never stopped to think of those things
I knew I’d be fine
But what did we symbolize in those rings

Here I am on my hands and knees
Begging you for your forgiveness
Are you hearing all of my pleas
Begging you for forgiveness

I committed every crime of love
Lived seven deadly sins
And now I wonder if God looks at me the same

Here I am on my hands and knees
Begging you for your forgiveness
Are you hearing all of my pleas
Begging you for forgiveness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection