Sunday, November 4, 2012

"Who Are We (Should I)"



I want to give you more but you're giving me less. The love that I'm giving you is not meant to test.   Am I playing the role of the fool in your play? So If that's the case I won’t waste another day...

Who are we
I'm confused
So is everyone else I talk to
Just good friends
Or lovers
At this point here what do I do now

Should I walk away
Should I make a move
Your mixed signals have me confused

Your mouth still says no, but your actions still say yes.  If I know your hearts wants why won't you confess?
You're on the prowl but you get mad when I get prowled.  I just don't know which of my feelings are allowed....

Who are we
I ask you
If you even know the answer boo

Should I walk away
Should I make a move
Your mixed signals have me confused

We shouldn't get mad or upset
As we set ourselves up for heartache
I made a promise to stand by you
But did I make that promise just too soon?

Should I walk away
Should I make a move
Your mixed signals have me confused

No comments:

Post a Comment