Friday, November 9, 2012

"愛の illusion" (Illusion of Love)



Talking to myself
Wondering where it went wrong
Did I do it, did I say it
Where did the love go
Was it just a game
That I played so unaware
I wanted this, I needed this
Was it just a dream

Ai no illusion
I was a fool to believe
That you would never leave
Ai no illusion
Everything I thought it was
Lived away from the flaws
Ai no illusion
Dreams and hopes of fantasy
Still are a fantasy
Ai no illusion
Everything I thought was love
Was all it was void of

I still like to think
What I felt with you was real
But I know not, But I know now
It was just a lie
It was just a game
That I was destine to lose
You broke my heart, what did I do
I’m left here empty

I followed the mirage
Greener pastures and a hope
That you would be different
Now with all the pieces in place
I see I was better off without this
But I can’t go back, it’s too late for that

No comments:

Post a Comment