Monday, April 29, 2019

Pinnacle

Glory be
Blessed me
I’m the pinnacle of what could be

Beyond the edge
Everything I’ve seen In these years
I still can’t wait to see tomorrow
Here on a ledge 
I won’t give in to all my fears 
Despite all that could be a sorrow

Look me in the eye
I’m proud and brave
And unafraid

Glory be
Blessed me
I’m the pinnacle of what could be

Forget the pain
I still have no regrets to share
That’s nothing more than wasted feeling
Embrace the gain 
Let’s see how my future can fare 
Knowing my mistakes can be reeling 

But I’m not afraid
I’m confident
Still unafraid

Glory be
Blessed me
I’m the pinnacle of what could be

The pinnacle of greatness
The pinnacle of happiness
The pinnacle of loveliness 
Inside of me
The pinnacle of a hope
The pinnacle of love in scope
The pinnacle of how to cope
Within me. 

Glory be
Blessed me
I’m the pinnacle of what could be




No comments:

Post a Comment