Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Thanks, But No Thanks

Erasing the past
I should be better off
But the dust remains
No Matter how much I want to be rid of you
You still survive in my memories

I’m sick of your negative influence
I’m going to be happy
Despite your negative energy
I just have to hash this out

You ignored me and you abused me
It takes a man to admit that
You were selfish and self absorbed 
And unaware of what you did to me
I hate you.   You ruined a part of me
I’ll never recover thank you but no thanks

Some things will not last
But some foolish things do
What do hearts contain
Regrets and mistakes and wishful retakes that 
I still deal with in my memories 

You were a monster that was in my bed 
I was a fool to let you stay 
But I was dumb and not aware 
I still remember what you did to me
I hate you.  You ruined a part of me. 
I’ll never recover thank you but no thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment