Monday, March 2, 2020

I Exist


Who are we and who am I
In this life
I’ve been a whore and a saint 
And everything that’s in between

I glance in the mirror 
And sometimes I don’t know myself 
Who am I now
Who was I then
And who will I be 

I exist
But who for
The man
The beast
The one
I’m not sure yet. 

What is this bullshit I face
With these lies
Who’s to deny everything I can’t 
Be existing in your in between. 

Facing truths I won’t
Somethings are painful you don’t know 
Despite the now 
Regret the then
So who I will I’ll be 

I exist
But who for
The man
The beast
The one
I’m not sure yet. 

Hard choice backed with empty words
Who am I and where do I go
To fade away or be something 
To everyone or no one...
Or maybe somebody 

I exist
But who for
The man
The beast
The one
I’m not sure yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment