…me

 …me


I dare any one who truly knows me

Try to judge me 


Here we are

In the here and now 

I recognize you

But I don’t claim you

But why. 


Try and read me

You’re a fool, a tool to…


I can try to keep this plain

But you keep it complicated 

Although I try and be sane

This talk is aggravated 


Simple Simple Simple 

Boy you have no idea

Who I am Why I breathe 

What I’m capable of 


We all know the bitter truth 

These fairy tales are fallacies 

You’re still trying to seeking proof. 

I’m escaping emptiness 


I dare any one who truly knows me

Try to judge me 


Here we are

In the here and now 

I recognize you

But I don’t claim you

But why. 


Try and read me

You’re a fool, a tool to


See me read me

Understand me

Then abuse me

Take advantage of

Me, simple me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection