Thursday, July 21, 2022

It Hurts

 



And i 

Love you so much 

It hurts 


Let’s be honest 

Despite the wine

I need you

It’s not simple

These feelings lie 

What is true


I don’t know 

What is this messed up emotional shit

Let me breathe

In and out and comprehend all of it 


But… but… but

I’m trying although 

I… try… I…

Want to be better 


And i 

Love you so much 

It hurts 


My soul is gone

What a damn crime 

I’m a fool

For loving you

What can I do

No one knows


How to live

When infatuation and common sense meet

No one knows 

The meaning of all of this I digress. 


So… so… so… 

I’m feeling some things 

That… I… know… 

Will ruin me dear


And i 

Love you so much 

It hurts 


I’ve lived in solitude

And full of lies 

The truth is

It hurts


Why… why… why…

Did I lie to you. 

But.. right… now

I accept freedom


And i 

Love you so much 

It hurts 






No comments:

Post a Comment