Saturday, December 31, 2022

Crashing Down

 I’ve tried… that’s all, I tried

To be some kind of  super  human
Who  loves too much with skin of  steel
But now I feel drained and worn out

I let everyone take from me
A  little or a lot
Only once or all the time
And I spared feelings while feeling everything

When everything comes crashing down
its usually just me in my head
but not now, you’ll get hurt as I watch the world burn

Crashing down…
…the world burns

The problem is … it’s you
That  made me not care by just caring
Without being accounted for
Now I’m without a fuck for you

When I scorch your earth and your soul
Don’t give me any blame
When your name  bares all the shame
I’m as good as dead  before it even starts

When everything comes crashing down
its usually just me in my head
but not now, you’ll get hurt as I watch the world burn

Today will be the last day, of the last year
The last time I hold my tongue to save your feelings
…Despite my mental health

No comments:

Post a Comment