Momma Please

 

"Momma Please"

I find myself, alone and bruised
Like we’ve been abandoned and betrayed by trust
And without trust what good can you share with someone?
Anyone?

The only fix that I know never works
We fight the hurt until its done

As your last words lash against my back
All I can remember is the pain
From every time I took abuse
It's unbearable
Momma, please help me find my serenity

Momma, Momma please,
Help me find peace

Years ago, now, or this morning
I attract this treatment like a magnet can pull
But how can I block out the only thing I know
That I don’t know

From lovers to strangers it’s all the same
With old roots  older than  my years

As your last words lash against my back
All I can remember is the pain
From every time I took abuse
It's unbearable
Momma please help me find my serenity

Momma, Momma please,
Help me find peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection