Thursday, February 16, 2023

THE GAME

 THE GAME


CAREFUL now don’t get hurt

You’re PLAYING at things you don’t understand

But I recognize what’s at hand

I was THE ONE that made it a thing


It’s okay to TRY this out

It’s FUN, but not for everyone 

You seem ready, SO SURE, but…


What ya know about THE GAME

I WROTE THE BOOK 

I’m the standard 

What ya know about the game

I set the stage

I’m the BLUEPRINT


Don’t underestimate 

My understanding of your moves right now

I knew how this ends at the start

You’d be FOOLISH to CHALLENGE me


It’s cool to PUSH yourself 

It’s great to try and LEVEL UP

You’ve got skill, EGO, but…


What ya know about the game

I am the first 

I’m STILL the face

What ya know about the game

I did the work

I’m your IDOL


Did you not STUDY up first

How could you miss a CRUCIAL piece

Like who I am, what I… do?


What ya know about the game?

I am THE WHY

I live your DREAM

What ya know about the game?

I’m what they want 

I’m everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment