Sunday, March 26, 2023

28 Reasons (2nd Draft)

 28 Reasons


I kiss your brother just for a thrill

It’s not about your feelings it’s my pleasure

Just when you feel that I’m only trouble 

I will bring you esctacy that is beyond measure 

 

Ooh ooh I’m breaking every rule

Leaving every dream you hold dear,  ruined


So of the 28 Reasons that broke you down

One was enough to bring the tears

And with these 28 Reasons you’re still here now

Are you just dumb or a sadist


you say you love me, But I can see that you Feel so bad

I guess love has no logic

I'm not the devil, I’ve been called worse so I don't care

As I sooth a heart, that’s raw aching


I steal your treasure or at least your heart

All for sport I admit it’s making me bored now

How does love taste? You’d say “Sweet and bitter”

Why else would you think that I’d make your dreams come true

 

Ooh ooh I'm making every rule

you’re left with no choice but to play along

 

So Of the 28 Reasons what makes you pray

That you still want me in your life.

And with these 28 Reasons that I enjoy

Watching you hurt while needing me

 

you say you love me, But I can see that you Feel so bad

I guess love has no logic

I'm not the devil, they call me worse so I don't care

As I sooth your heart that’s raw, aching


I swear I need you more so than ever

This deviant behavior does turn me on

It’s our little secret unless you tell

Then everyone will know of our game

 

You're in danger, but it's okay

You're a grown-up, yeah


28 Reasons of love and pain

You’re hurt but yet you’re in my bed

(Do you just love the pain?)

Of all the 28 Reasons I give to you

I wonder which will make this end

 

you say you love me, but I can see that you Feel so bad

I guess love has no logic

I'm not the devil, I’ve been called worse so I don't care

As I sooth your heart, it’s raw, aching 


  


Based on an original composition by Jeon Ji-eun, Jo Yoon-kyung, Yoo Young-jin and perform by SEUGLI

No comments:

Post a Comment