I kiss your brother just for a thrill
You didn't ask for this but, it’s my pleasure
Just when you feel that I’m only trouble
I'll give you ecstasy that's more than you can handle
Ooh ooh I’m breaking every rule
Making every dream you have, out of reach
So of these 28 Reasons you're collecting
Which one was first to make you cry
Despite these 28 Reasons you’re still here, so...
Are you twisted just like me?
You say you love me, but I can see that you feel so bad
I guess love never makes sense
I'm not the devil, I’ve been called worse so I don't care
I soothe a heart that’s raw and aching
I steal your treasure or at least your hope
Just for fun, sadly it’s making me bored now
How does love taste? You’d say “Sweet and bitter”
Suffering Delusions I’ll make your dreams come true
Ooh ooh I'm making every rule
Why have I been given this much control?
Why collect 28 Reasons when one's enough
To walk away no questions asked
And are these 28 Reasons just my kink list
It's sweet you hurt while needing me
You say you love me, but I can see that you feel so bad
I guess love never makes sense
I'm not the devil, they call me worse so I don't care
As I soothe your heart that’s raw and aching
Why do I need you so much more than ever?
This deviant behavior does turn me on
Here you are with your reasons, yet you stay
Maybe you're actually worse than me
There's no danger, no safe word
Just permission for me
28 Reasons of love and pain
You’re hurt but yet you’re in my bed
(Do you just love the pain?)
Of all the 28 Reasons I give to you
Wait, am I actually the victim
You say you love me, but I can see that you feel so bad
I guess love makes no sense
I'm not the devil, I've been called worse so I don't care
Do I soothe your heart? It’s raw, still aching...
No comments:
Post a Comment