"Intertwine"



I can’t explain it
When you touch me
I go beyond excited
Your energy shoots to my core
All I can manage to say
Is give me more… more… more

I crave to be intertwined
Enthralled with every inch
Enlightened by every though
And aroused without a touch

Tangle yourself up in me
Intertwine, Intertwine

I can feel your thoughts
When you hide them
My instincts can still feel them
Your heart’s not a secret from me
Have you ever felt like this?
All I need is… your… touch

I crave to be intertwined
Enthralled with every inch
Enlightened by every though
And aroused without a touch

Tangle yourself up in love
Intertwine, Intertwine
Tangle yourself up in me
Intertwine, Intertwine

I crave to be intertwined
Enthralled with every inch
Enlightened by every though
And aroused without a touch

Tangle myself up in you
Intertwine, Intertwine
Tangle yourself up in love
Intertwine, Intertwine
Tangle yourself up in me
Intertwine, Intertwine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection