Glitch

 


I itch when I try

I twitch in the night 

I can’t deny

My name is Mitch 

And In this glitch

I won’t deny 


This isn’t right 

It never is

In a holy light 

I dismiss


You and what you are 

Imagine my fist

Against your old face

These are things I’d love to do 

But I’m better than that

And that’s the glitch


I want to be one

I faint in your eyes 

When we’re done 

Right now we can’t 

I should just faint 

But it’s gone


And In this light 

I can find me

And do what is right 

It can be 


Bliss and ignorance 

Imagine my love 

your abusiveness 

Losing control of function 

I won’t be your next stat

And that’s the glitch 


I want your soul but no

I fidget at the chance

And I let it go 

Say it isn’t so

The glitch 


I itch when I try

I twitch in the night 

I can’t deny

My name is Mitch 

And In this glitch

I won’t deny 


We were who we were

So toxic for us 

And we hurt ourselves 

We survived each other til now

Despite our bitter thoughts 

And that’s the glitch 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection