Illogical Love

 

82 hours and half past 62

The things I would do to you


This isn’t how we speak

Gibberish

I could be a fool 

Maybe even for you 

Does that explain that nonsense?


I loved you once

I’m bitter now

I could shoot you dead with a glance 

Who was the dunce

Oh it’s me wow

I’d erase you given the chance 


41 minutes and 31 seconds 

The things I once did for you 


Looking back I was weak 

Foolishness

I was a damn tool

A pawn in what you do

I was blind with ignorance 


I loved you once

I’m bitter now

I could shoot you dead with a glance 

Who was the dunce

Oh it’s me wow

I’d erase you given the chance 


Illogic, Illogic 

Illogical Love

Illogic, Illogic

Illogical Love


A flash of day 146 weeks 

The things I regret with you 


In this moment to speak 

Ignorance. 

Trying to be cool 

While in search of what’s true 

Finding ground for this new stance 


I loved you once

I’m bitter now

I could shoot you dead with a glance 

Who was the dunce

Oh it’s me wow

I’d erase you given the chance 


Illogic, Illogic 

Illogical Love

Illogic, Illogic

Illogical Love


Not anymore

I will rise above 

Not anymore

Illogical love

Not anymore 

With push come to shove

Not anymore

Illogical love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection