Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Mitchie on a 道

My friends call me Mitchie 
Which is close To michi in Japanese  
Look up the translation
But it’s been quite a journey. Can’t you see. 
Let’s journey down this road. 
Mitchie on a michi 

Down this route
The similar landscapes 
I’ll keep on driving
Because there’s nothing here for me

Drive, run, drive
Move on 
There’s nothing here
For me. 

Vacant simplicity
In this town state and world you choose to live in 
Check out reality 
I’m trying to be more than a footnote 
In this legend of a 
Mitchie on a michi.

Rural route 
Two is too familiar. 
Because it’s where I 
came from and i ran away from 

 Drive, run, drive
Move on 
There’s nothing here
For me. 

Running away from my past
Looking for the truth
Finding out all the same
I’m still Mitchie on a michi

Drive, run, drive
Move on 
There’s nothing here
For me

No comments:

Post a Comment