...A Prince Of...

You’re a prince of something
That amounts to a lot of bullshit 
Your claims of importance
Fall on the ears of those who aren’t dumb. 

You’re a prince of nothing
Full of lies and deceit you should quit 
Your claims of importance
An invitation for them to come 

To your freak show
A side show attraction
Shock and awe
With no substance

I’m honest with this
You’re nothing more than a false pretense 

Everyday I question my own faults
There are many
Then I reflect on all your lies
There are many 

You could love me but you won’t
When you’re In love with yourself 

You’re a prince of something
That amounts to a lot of bullshit 
Your claims of importance
Fall on the ears of those who aren’t dumb. 

You’re a prince of nothing
Full of lies and deceit you should quit 
Your claims of importance
An invitation for them to come 

Inside you mind
A twisted web of lies
These false hopes
That led me on

I find solace now
Despite you’re lies I’m better than this 

You’re a liar and a thief 
Yet you survive
I question why you’re still here now
Yet you survive

You could have been my greatest
But you were a big mistake 

You’re a prince of something
That amounts to a lot of bullshit 
Your claims of importance
Fall on the ears of those who aren’t dumb. 

You’re a prince of nothing
Full of lies and deceit you should quit 
Your claims of importance
An invitation for them to come 

Your royal highness
I revoke thee
You aren’t worthy
Of my time, say goodbye 

You’re a prince of something
That amounts to a lot of bullshit 
Your claims of importance
Fall on the ears of those who aren’t dumb. 

You’re a prince of nothing
Full of lies and deceit you should quit 
Your claims of importance
An invitation for them to come 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection