Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bleep Bleep

I’ve been in love with someone 
Who thinks himself too worthy
I wish the sound escaped my ears
The lie he told you the universe. 

Bleep bleep forget it all
As a friend you’ll know it’s all bullshit
Bleep Bleep out of my reach
You’re not the blame but you are 
Bleep bleep I cant love you 
You remind me of someone else 

Every word he said to me
Bleep bleep had me hooked
And faded away. 

I waited for you to come. 
You took time never early 
But you left just like in my fears 
Guess I’ll never escape this curse. 

Bleep bleep has got me hooked
And like a fool I feel for it all 
Bleep bleep was a dream yet
I couldn’t sleep on that day 
Bleep bleep isn’t worthy
Is what I’m telling myself now 

Every chance love gave to me
Bleep bleep had me hooked
And faded away

(Names are retracted to protect the accused, innocent until proven guilty or caught in the act)

Bleep bleep cheated on me
And I allowed it for many years 
Bleep bleep slept with bleep bleep
My once and future did it
Bleep bleep told me the truth
But what’s believable right now

Every hope I have for life
Bleep Bleep had me hooked
And faded away.  



No comments:

Post a Comment