My Freedom


Fuck life 
Fuck a virgin 
Fuck a saint 
Fuck a whore. 

And fuck you
Despite you and your torture 
I’m better off without you
So fuck you 
Despite you and misfortune. 
I’m better off without you. 

Freedom
My freedom
You wish I miss you
But I don’t care. 

This life
New beginnin’
What you ain’t
I want more 

So fuck you
You don’t matter any more 
I’m escaping your touch 
And fuck you 
You aren’t what I’m living for 
I see you never meant much 

Freedom
My freedom
You wish I missed you
But I don’t care. 

I don’t want him
He’s a tombstone
In my memory
He could show up tomorrow
And I’d see a specter
A reflection 
Of a former life. 

Freedom
My freedom
You wish I missed you
But I don’t care. 

Freedom
My freedom
You wish I missed you

Freedom
My freedom. 

Freedom

I’m free
Free of you
You can’t take me back
Say goodbye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection