Tuesday, April 6, 2021

SCHISM -you & i-

Schism -you & i-


Forget

Regret

I missed 


I’m not pure 

I’m not clean 

I’m not anything you say 

Despite all that 

Tell your mom and them 

I said hey 


I’m not okay right now 

I feel eternally bound 

To you 

And that’s the bullshit I’m talking about 


I... Am...   Me.  


And who are you

Beyond me

Because

All I see is me. 


Death.  That schism 

And realism

Here we are 

Despite it all

You and I

You and I


Mistake

Forsake

This chance 


I won’t say 

If I’m gay

I am your fairy tale right now 

Yet here we are 

And despite it all. 

I said hey. 


What is this all about 

I’m questioning everything 

That is the sound I call your bullshit on. 


Here... I....  am


And who is this 

In bliss 

Hear this 

All I know is this 

  

Death.  That schism 

And realism

Here we are 

Despite it all

You and I

You and I 


Regret is a second hand excuse. 

Your mourning is nothing without the dead 

But here I stand 

In the light 

It’s alright. 


Who... is.... this 


Realist

Honest  

I try




 

No comments:

Post a Comment