Sunday, April 11, 2021

The

 The


The point of being

The love of the self

The truth in the lie

The fact it just is


The feeling

The reflection

The moment when it means nothing 


The explanation could be simple or complicated

I’m searching in the between what it means  for me 


The dead air 

The empty space

The clouded vision that is life 


The true honesty

The reality

The pain it causes

The tears I could cry 


The peace the fight the war in my mind

Is the challenge every day to my life

The love the loss the sadness I bare 

Is the struggle I face and they’re my strife 


The feeling/The dead air

The reflection/The empty space 

The moment when it means nothing/The clouded vision that is life


The explanation could be simple or complicated

I’m searching in the between what it means  for me 





No comments:

Post a Comment