Monday, August 23, 2021

The Tale of Daymeon

 The Tale Of Daymeon


Part One - Prologue


Backed in a corner 

Trying to react 

Like myself and not 

The Liar that survives. 


I’m not a snitch 

I’m a realist 

I won’t let my life

Come before what is right.  


Self consciousness 

Is bitter to taste

And is suicide 


But I’m okay

Just to say 


Night. 


Part 2 - right now 


Right.  

Here we are 

Trying to understand 

Ourselves.  


Fantastic wolves

Living our best lives

All of the best tries

Can be lies. 


What’s innocence 

Or a guilty conscious. 

It’s a blur


I’m not right

Nor wrong


Now


Part 3 - fester poison 


Prow 

Stalk our best self 

And cut off

The wasted 


And now

I try to shine how

Without you

So festered


Find the poison and

Suck it out

All of it. 


Or I die

It isn’t right 


Say. 


Part 4 - despite 


Hey


I own my losses 

We live in our houses

Structures of our being

Out truths and lies 


What do you know of yours 

The burdens that are your chores

Does anyone know anything 

That is anymore 


Seek it out

Find it out

And move on. 


Live life

Despite 


Strife. 


Part 5 - epilogue 


Isn’t right 

No one knows me

Nor can they see

It’s hidden 


I share it all

But you’re blind

It’s not your fault

As I don’t exist 


Say my name

Give me life

The illusion


Daymeon

Anthony 


Is…









No comments:

Post a Comment