Wednesday, September 1, 2021

9/1 THE BEAUTY IN THE NOISE

 


We try to struggle to understand 

What is love what is hate

What is compassion and understanding

Im just a fool trying to comprehend 

The beauty In the noise 


I need to try and understand you

Even when you’re belligerent 

I’m trying to find you love you

Even if I don’t know you yet


It’s the first of September 

And I’m looking to you

To see feel and comprehend. 


It’s the first time

The last try

But why. 


Do we pretend this is our last stand 

What is chance what is fate. 

What is the truth and why do pretend 

The beauty in the noise 


I should try and forget what you do 

And forsake my blind ignorance 

I’m letting go what isn’t true. 

It’s a search for innocence 


It’s the first of September 

And I’m looking to you

To see feel and comprehend.


And here we are

Once again

My friend. 


Foolishly 

I want to hear 

The beauty in the noise 

No comments:

Post a Comment