Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Orbiting


You've always been permitted to think
people will leave your life just to circle back
but all this continued going round and round
damn, this circling is dizzying

If there's a tether keeping me in orbit
let me cut myself free
I'm getting ill from your vertigo

If this circuit has been your whole life 
If all this spinning has spun and worn you out
You've lost perspective and you can't see straight now 
That's why you never find your feet

If there's a tether keeping me in orbit
let me cut myself free
I'm getting ill from your vertigo

If a tether is severed
how long until I'm out of reach
or will your gravitas keep me coming round

If there's a tether keeping me in orbit
let me cut myself free
I'm getting ill from your vertigo


But if it's always me coming back 
maybe I can change my trajectory



No comments:

Post a Comment