Saturday, July 7, 2018

Build An Empire

I’m building an empire
For myself to enjoy
And if my success can inspire
You can bask in my joy

No ones going to do it for me
I’ve got to make it on my own
No more waiting on a prince to rescue me
I’ve always been here all on my own
Time to buck up and let you see
I’m not trapped in my past I’m finally free

I’m building an empire
For no one else but me
With no room there for a liar
Where it’s all about me.

I’m setting out on an unknown journey
I will conquer and dominate
My own destiny.

It’s in the here and now I take it
The thing that I always gave up
My life is mine to make great as I see fit
And You’re not involve to fuck it up
If I fail I’ll have to own it
But I won’t, I don’t even need any kind of luck

I’m building an empire
Only because I can
And if it sets the world on fire
Its a fire that I’ll flame



No comments:

Post a Comment