Monday, July 2, 2018

I am... Me

Fuck a hook
I’m writing words to hit the heart
With truth AND a melody.

What you give
Is nonsense you’re saying nothing
And it’s fake with no empathy.

Let me sing
Whatever I want to explain
You don’t know know what I face each day

Do you care
You can say you do but you don’t
You’re a Hetero normal

It’s my truth
All of this every bit of it
I could continue on this beat.

I was judged
Just for being the man I am
Back home the locals didn’t care

You won’t know
My struggle don’t ever pretend to
I was born this way you’re a whore

It’s okay
It is what it is I can see
You’re just too ignorant to see

I am me
Yet you continue to judge me
I am at peace but are you

I’m still me
After all of these year I am
Okay with who i am, I am

Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment