Friday, May 31, 2019

Desiring

Despite the past
And In the here and now
I want you.  I need you. 
Forget your past
In the here and now
I crave you. Don’t you know. 

I want you more that I should 
No matter how perfect you are
I should be taking it slow
Thank god you are. 

You’re perfect
What’s your flaw
I’ll never know.  

I want you I need you
Desire you I want more.  
I want you. I need you
Desire you.  I want more.  

A simple crave 
Lusting what I don’t know. 
I want you.  I need you. 
I am a slave. 
To your happiness 
I want you. Don’t you know

I need your more than I should
Yes you are so perfect but I
Am taking it slow for us
Thank god for you

 I want you I need you
Desire you I want more.  
I want you. I need you
Desire you.  I want more. 

My Carnage wants to take you. 
But I’m staying calm
I want more.    Desire and lust. 


No comments:

Post a Comment