With Myself At Ease

I travel an urban wasteland
Looking for a little serenity 
In the calming sound of wind
Blowing through the trees
In the middle of nowhere
Where I can be truly alone

I want peace
I want love
I want happiness
I just want to be

At ease with myself
With myself at ease
At ease with myself
With myself at ease

I live in a world of a few
Controlling the many with no reason
It’s not fair but so I voice 
Things to make it right 
All we want is happiness
And just a chance before we’re gone 

I want truth
I want life
I want everything 
I just want to be 

At ease with myself
With myself at ease
At ease with myself
With myself at ease

To be more than I am
And be a champion
Despite my short givings 
To be remembered for
All the thing I could do 
For all the downtrodden

I want...
Peace love and happiness 
I want...
Truth life and everything 
I just want to seem

At ease with myself
With myself at ease
At ease with myself
With myself at ease

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection