Let’s Talk About Him


Let’s talk about him...
I was 19 and he was older
And he ruined me
I can’t help think that he knew
He could manipulate me
And he did, leaving me damaged
It could have been fatal 

Let’s talk about him...
I was broken seeking a hero
Not an enemy

He’s a liar, he’s a thief 
He isn’t worth my time...
But

Let’s talk about him
I thought I was healed he proved me wrong 
He turned off my heart
He took advantage of me 
Played me for a fool again 
My mistake, here I am broken
‘Cause I believe in you.  

Let’s talk about him...
I was broken seeking a hero
Not an enemy

He’s a liar, he’s a thief 
He isn’t worth my time...
But

He may be a Jason, Bryan or Chad
Stereotypical stories hung to basic names 
I hope you learn from the story I’m struggling to tell. 

Let’s talk about him...
I was broken seeking a hero
Not an enemy

He’s a liar, he’s a thief 
He isn’t worth my time...
But

Let’s talk about him
What he did
Who he was
And why he isn’t shit......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection