Tuesday, October 9, 2018

You Missed Out

I don’t pretend to bring a lot to the table
As far as material things
But I can bring love, caring
And nurturing tendencies 
You could benefit from a love that’s just like mine 
A little psyche stroke for you
Would do you some good, my dear
But I’m not something you want

I won’t press the issue
You’ve made your choice
Your silence speaks words
We’re done

You missed out 
On me

I’m wishing you peace, love, and happiness and more
May you find whatever you need 
Even without me, okay?
Find yourself as you are lost
Maybe I should run away from the damaged ones 
As they seem to be all I date 
Hashtag danger zone, back up
This one is no good for you

Can you pass the tissue
You’ve made your choice 
Your silence speaks words
I’m done 

You missed out
On me

My bad choices in guys like you
Damaged and beyond repair
So much wasted time....
That I can’t reclaim...
I’m done 

You missed out

On me

No comments:

Post a Comment