Something Happens

 



Right now I don’t care about anything 

Let my spirit go and wither away 

It doesn’t matter any more

Just like me.   


Do you know how close to death I’ve always been

Just a bad day away from saying goodbye

But I’m still here.   Carrying this self loathing until 


Something happens

To us, you, me, and them

And I don’t know how to react when 

Something happens

And I’m suppose to know

How to feel as it goes down like back then


If I believed in heaven and hell then

Maybe I’d care about what happens next 

But I don’t so I don’t matter 

Anymore 


I’m living in a world slowly dying  

Feeling that everything is slipping away 

But here I am just waiting patiently until 


Something happens

To us, you, me, and them

And I don’t know how to react when 

Something happens

And I’m suppose to know

How to feel as it goes down like back then


I try to find a place where I belong

I keep searching 

Never finding

Where I fit in until 


Something happens

To us, you, me, and them

And I don’t know how to react when 

Something happens

And I’m suppose to know

How to feel as it goes down like back then

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection