Breathe on deep



Im flippant 

I flip my hair 

I don’t care 

How basic it is 


I don’t know you

You don’t know me

Breathe on deep

So what is true. 

And what is free

Breathe on deep


What is right

What is wrong

What if I want to do you

On holy ground. 

If I might

This is long

A tale of lustful envy 

Give Me love profound. 


Be the friend

The lover and trade

Be the one

Who understands me


I’m trying 

I try to have

In the now

Something more than that 


I don’t know you

You don’t know me

Breathe on deep

So what is true. 

And what is free

Breathe on deep


And right now

Love is gone

What if I want to screw you

Right here right now 

So that’s that 

Taste and touch 

I am one we’re many 

I still want to prow. 


I’m trying 

I try to have

In the now

Something more than that 


I don’t know you

You don’t know me

Breathe on deep

So what is true. 

And what is free

Breathe on deep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection