Monday, November 29, 2021

Chestnut

 Chestnut 


I don’t know what to say 

I’m living life

You’re just producing

While you’re a cattle farm

I’m an enterprise 


And a hard nut to crack


Can you produce 

What I do

Your crotch rocks 

Don’t mean anything 


I’m good

I’m okay

I’ll be someone

Someday 

Today

Tomorrow

Soon


What is this feeling of

Emptiness 

Life enterally

Spinning shit for those fools

Who don’t trust In Me 


Can you care now

Like I do 

Your fool juice

Is wasted on me 


What a hard nut to crack


I’m good

I’m okay

I’ll be someone

Someday 

Today

Tomorrow

Soon


Chestnut eyed

And chestnut hair

I’m not unaware

Of what’s happening 


They say I’m I’m cute

Desired

The perfect average man

What’s perfect and average 

But a nice excuse 

I’m grandly extraordinarily 

Check that with chestnut

Hair and eyes 


I’m good

I’m okay

I’ll be someone

Someday 

Today

Tomorrow

Soon


I’m the personification 

Of the chestnut. 

Try and break me

You never will

No comments:

Post a Comment