Queer As Fuck

 Queer As Fuck


I once wanted to settle into the background

But life said that wasn’t meant for me

All I wanted was to feel comfort and be safe

Is it fare that who am I am determines that 


It’s careless to be

Free and open

To love myself

And everything that comes


I don’t care any more

If you don’t know by now

I’m queer as fuck


I don’t know how to be

Any way but this 

I’m not sorry if this disrupts your day to day 


I live for myself because no one else will try

To be the man unafraid of love

With a man in every way I’d ever dare to 

Bare myself for without a hesitation 


It’s my truth my time

And it’s alright 

That I’m “this way”

Because none of its wrong 


I don’t care any more

If you don’t know by now

I’m queer as fuck


I don’t know how to be

Any way but this 

I’m not sorry if this disrupts your day to day 


I don’t care, don’t care anymore

About how you feel about me

Because I’m better off

Without hatred and bigotry 

 

So I live 

And I breathe

To have love


I don’t care any more

If you don’t know by now

I’m queer as fuck


I don’t know how to be

Any way but this 

I’m not sorry if this disrupts your day to day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to Come Undone

STRIKE FIRST

An Incomplete Collection