Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Take

Take


I’m socially awkward 

Trying to figure life out

I surrender to myself

Because I’m not enough 


I give myself up freely

I’ll be yours as long as you’ll be mine

I need validation from you 

But about me 


I’ll give until I almost break

Bending under the weight

Like a bamboo stalk

All you can do is


Take take take 竹

Take all of me 

Feel all of me 

Have all of me 

Let me wait to see


But I’m not this forward 

What is this stuff all about 

I don’t understand self 

As I’m lonely it’s rough 


And what is all this really 

I try to calm down and I’ll be fine 

I share way too much that is true 

Yet about me


I’ll give until I almost break

Bending under the weight

Like a bamboo stalk

All you can do is


Take take take 竹

Take all of me 

Feel all of me 

Have all of me 

Let me wait to see


I don’t want to be alone

Take me in

Take me however

And anyway 

Let me live

And take me 

Away

Okay?


I’ll give until I almost break

Bending under the weight

Like a bamboo stalk

All you can do is


Take take take 竹

Take all of me 

Feel all of me 

Have all of me 

Let me wait to see 

No comments:

Post a Comment